Gas Safety Certificates (CP12)

What is a CP12?!?

A landlord’s gas safety certificate is commonly referred to as a CP12. This stands for CORGI Proforma 12, and comes from the time when CORGI was the UK’s statutory gas safety body – nowadays, it is the Gas Safe Register.

Energy Safety will visit your property anywhere within London or surrounding M25 to conduct a Gas safety test on all gas appliances and pipework to make sure your tenants are safe and protected against gas or carbon monoxide leaks.

We will also test to make sure that your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms are present and in working order.

The CP12 certificate is an annual landlord obligation required to be carried out by a competent GAS SAFE registered engineer, at Energy Safety all our operatives are registered, insured, and compliant.


What Our Customers Say

I am glad to share that I have used Energy Safety multiple times. Their Staff are fast and professional. In addition to their excellent work and skills, they were always honest and organized.

Josef Brends

His team are such pleasant guys, they are friendly, exact and professional. I would strongly recommend Energy Safety for any project regardless, what size, scope and complexity.

Benni Deutsch

Our Accreditations